MS Teams - Meeting space

PHINavy 0 Баллы репутации
2026-01-27T09:20:26.67+00:00

Hi everyone. Please help me figure this out.

In a Teams meeting, the meeting organizer looks like a tree.

Meeting space -> the organizer. As in the screenshot. Why is that?

Thank you in advance

Пользовательское изображение

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams для корпоративного использования | Собрания и звонки | Запланировать встречи
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 2

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Анонимные
    2026-01-27T13:50:11.27+00:00

    Hello @PHINavy,

    It’s wonderful to hear that the issue has been resolved, thank you for sharing the outcome! I believe your experience can be very helpful to other users who may run into a similar situation, so I’d like to provide a summary of this thread for the benefit of the community: 

    ======================================== 

    Issue Description:  During a Teams meeting, the organizer unexpectedly appeared as “Meeting space”, causing confusion about why the meeting organizer was being shown this way. 

    Solution Shared by OP:  The behavior occurred because a Logi MeetUp 2 room device was connected, and Teams automatically selected it as the default room device when joining the meeting. After identifying this, the organizer display returned to normal. 

    ======================================== 

    As per the Microsoft Q&A Forum policy, authors cannot accept their own answers. Only responses from others can be marked as “Accepted.” Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if you could click “Accepted” on this answer so that this thread becomes more visible to other users searching for related keywords. This will help the community find relevant solutions faster. 

    Thank you again for your cooperation and for sharing this valuable insight. Wishing you a great day ahead! 

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

  2. Анонимные
    2026-01-27T11:57:02.9766667+00:00

    Hello @PHINavy,

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum. I noticed that you described your issue in English, so I’ll reply in English to ensure clarity. 

    To assist you more accurately, I’ll need a bit more information about how the meeting was created. Could you please help confirm the following: 

    • Where did you create the meeting, in a Teams channel, from your Teams calendar, from Outlook, or from a shared calendar? 
    • Who actually scheduled the meeting, was it you, or someone else? 
    • Was this a scheduled meeting or created via “Meet now”? 

    I’ve also sent you a Private Message. Please click “View message” to check it, you can share the full screenshot there safely, since it may contain personal or organizational information that should not be posted publicly. 

    Пользовательское изображение

    If possible, it would also be extremely helpful if you could share the steps you followed to create the meeting. This will allow me to try reproducing the scenario on my end so I can understand exactly what you're experiencing. 

    Thank you, and I look forward to your update so we can continue troubleshooting together. 

    Warm regards,


    If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.