2-step verification app

Агент Браззерс 0 Баллы репутации
2026-01-27T07:34:01.9666667+00:00

Hi! I've enabled Rockstar Games account protection using the Microsoft 2-step verification app. Unfortunately, my phone was reset to its factory settings. When I downloaded the app again, I couldn't find the tab with the codes for Rockstar. Rockstar's support team told me to contact Microsoft's support.

When I select "restore from backup," nothing happens.

Please help me reset the protection or add Rockstar again. I know the password to my Microsoft account, and I know the password to all of my devices. Please help me.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее
Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее

Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.