Copilot don't work anymore in Belarus? Why I can't use it without VPN

HiHowICanFixThat01 20 Баллы репутации
2026-01-21T21:22:57.9133333+00:00

Пользовательское изображение

It all time for almost 2 week answer only — Возникла проблема. Попробуйте отправить новое сообщение. (There was a problem. Try sending a new message. )

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Функция
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
Norah-L 11,410 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
2026-01-22T01:52:08.5066667+00:00

Language note: Since the post’s locale is ru‑RU but the question was written mainly in English, I’ll reply in English for clarity. Just let me know if you’d prefer another language.


Welcome HiHowICanFixThat01!

Thanks for reaching out to the Q&A forum and I’m so sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

Copilot in Belarus not working properly without VPN might be related to regional regulations and service policies, but these can change over time.

According to the Supported regions and languages in Microsoft Copilot article, there are a few exceptions for regions like China (excluding Hong Kong) and embargoed markets where Copilot is either not available or not supported.

If your network appears to come from a region where Copilot isn’t supported, the service may not load. A VPN can work around this by routing your connection through a supported region where Copilot is fully available. Unfortunately, that seems the only workaround for now. I know that’s not ideal, and I’m really sorry for the inconvenience.

Should there are any official updates about this behavior, I’ll make sure to update you here.

Thank you so much for your understanding!


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

Этот ответ помог вам?

Пользователи, которые сочли этот ответ полезным: 2.
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Дополнительные ответы: 0

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.