I would like to cancel the subscription and request a refund, as the payment was made unintentionally.

Куандыкова Асель 5 Баллы репутации
2026-01-10T04:20:35.66+00:00

Hello,I was charged for a Microsoft subscription, but I am not using this service.

I would like to cancel the subscription and request a refund, as the payment was made unintentionally. Thank you for your help.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | Для дома | iOS
Microsoft 365 и Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | Для дома | iOS

Интегрированное решение для защиты от угроз, предназначенное для обнаружения и расследования киберугроз в службах Microsoft 365, а также реагирования на них.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Xavier-D 13,580 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-01-10T09:03:13.5133333+00:00

    Disclaimer: Due to this thread is posted in Russian locale forum. But because you use English for this post, I will answer according to the language you use. If you need me to answer in Russian, please feel free to let me know, I'll answer in the language you are comfortable with. 


    Hello Куандыкова Асель,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A forum

    I understand that you wish to request for a refund.

    Please refer to this site for instruction on how to refund and check for refund eligibility:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-get-a-refund-on-a-microsoft-subscription-67dca30b-b323-44d5-acc2-e02f9902c472
    If you need further assistance about your refund, you can also contact Microsoft support, here is how to it:

    1. Open a website link - Contact - Microsoft Support 
    2. In the box below "We're here to help", type Microsoft 365, click "Get Help", and then click "Contact Support" below. 
    3. In this section, you will need to sign in to your Microsoft account. 
    4. Select "Microsoft 365 and Office" under Products & Services, select "Manage my Subscription" as the category, and click to confirm 
    5. You can select " Chat with a support agent in your web browser " to access the chat window.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.