PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY ACCOUNT

AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA 0 Баллы репутации
2026-01-08T22:57:03.32+00:00

Hello, dear Microsoft, please help me with my Microsoft account. I was scammed by fraudsters. I received a notification with a one-time code via email from ******@gmail.com, and I gave it to the fraudsters. My account was stolen and then deleted, and it was replaced with this email address: ******@outlook.com. They also changed my two-step authentication, and now I'm writing to you from a different account. I can confirm that I am the owner of the account because I know the previous information abob am currently logged in to this account on my laptop, and I do not know what to do.This Microsoft account and this email address ******@mail.com are also linked to Xbox, Discord, and Steam. Please help me recover my account.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее
Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее

Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.