I can’t open or transfer a presentation from Word to PowerPoint.

567476 0 Баллы репутации
2025-12-13T14:18:19.0033333+00:00

I've encountered a problem. I can't open or transfer a presentation from Word to PowerPoint. I'm using an iPad Air 13 (2025). How can I solve this?

Microsoft 365 и Office | PowerPoint | Для образовательных учреждений | iOS
Microsoft 365 и Office | PowerPoint | Для образовательных учреждений | iOS

Семейство продуктов Майкрософт для презентационной графики, предлагающих средства для создания презентаций и добавления графических эффектов, таких как мультимедийные объекты и спецэффекты с текстом.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Kai-L 19,920 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2025-12-13T16:40:50.47+00:00

    Dear @567476,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I understand that you're having an issue transferring a presentation from Word to PowerPoint. From my research on this feature, if your Microsoft 365 language and regional settings are set to a language other than English, the "Transform" or "Export to PowerPoint" option will simply not appear.

    The core issue is a known feature limitation based on language and region. This feature is currently only available when your primary language is set to English.

    The most reliable path to transfer the document is to use the manual, structured web transfer method that relies on your document's formatting.

    1. Confirm your document uses Heading 1 for all desired slide titles and Heading 2 for all primary bullet points. The conversion process is designed exclusively for text-based content. It will not transfer or utilize rich media, videos, images, or SmartArt from the Word document.
    2. Use Word Online (Browser): Open Safari or Chrome on your iPad and go to Office.com to open the document in Word Online.
    3. Use the iPad's Split View feature to display Word on one side and a blank PowerPoint presentation on the other. Manually copy the content structured by the Heading styles into the corresponding slide titles and body text.

    For reference: Export Word documents to PowerPoint presentations - Microsoft Support

    I also recommend that you share your detailed experience and feedback directly with the Microsoft product team through their official feedback channels. This is the most effective way to make your voice heard and influence future feature improvements and adjustments. 

    You can visit the Ideas · Community to submit a new idea or vote on existing one. Our product team is in charge of the site, and they constantly check customer reviews and feedback. The higher votes, the more attention the related team will pay, and a lot of the features are developed and improved based on customer feedback. As a moderator, I will also pass along your feedback to the appropriate team for further consideration. While we don't directly influence product design, user feedback is actively reviewed and helps prioritize future development. 
    I hope this information is helpful. Please follow these steps and let me know if it works for you. If not, we can work together to resolve this. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments so I can continue to support you. I'm looking forward to your reply.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".  

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.