Как вернуть деньги за подписку.

Валерия Филатова 0 Баллы репутации
2025-12-13T09:11:19.2966667+00:00

Hello Xbox Support Team,

I would like to request a refund for my subscription.

I purchased this subscription specifically to play with my friends. However, after purchasing it, I found out that we are unable to play together because I have the game on Xbox, while my friends have the game on Steam. Due to this platform incompatibility, we cannot invite each other or play together as expected.

Unfortunately, this makes the subscription unusable for the purpose for which it was purchased. I was not aware of this limitation at the time of purchase.

I kindly ask you to review my request and consider issuing a refund.

Thank you for your time and understanding.


Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

Windows для дома | Другое | Игры
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Carl-L 23,080 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2025-12-13T13:44:43.31+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is the forum for ru-ru locale. However, I will support you in English to match the questions language. If you need support in the local language. Please let me know.


    Hello Валерия Филатова,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum. It's my pleasure to help you today.

    I understand that you'd like to get a refund of your subscription. Unfortunately, this is a public forum, so moderators are unable to access your account for security and privacy reasons. To request a refund, please contact Xbox Live support instead. Thank you for your understanding.

    Best regards.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.