I have access to my main Mali email, but I don't receive SMS messages and can't restore my account.

Доронина Татьяна 0 Баллы репутации
2025-12-07T16:30:03.54+00:00

Hello, I've been using my Microsoft account for quite some time. I last changed my password in 2022 and forgot it. I bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer my account to it, but I've completely forgotten the password, and my account has been blocked due to my unsuccessful login attempts. I have access to the email address it was registered with, but I'm not allowed to choose to have the password sent to it. I also still have a phone number for it, but I'm not receiving SMS messages. How can I recover the account registered to @inbox.ru? I've tried all the methods you have, but is it possible to enter the code from the email instead of the SMS? I need help recovering the account linked to the number +. When I try to recover it, I'm told that the SMS verification method is currently invalid.

Microsoft Edge | Профиль, синхронизация и вход | Windows 11
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Анонимные
    2025-12-09T00:54:10.9766667+00:00

    Disclaimer: you're posting on a Russian locale forum and using another language, therefore I will engage using the same language as the original post. Thank you for your understanding. 


    Hi Доронина Татьяна,

    Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A Forum. I understand that you unable to receive SMS code. Please try to receive from Android phone instead of IOS. Or else you have to fill https://account.live.com/acsr to verify your ownership of your locked account. You can use this guidance to help you in recovery form: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form. Or you can try to contact support to help you in recovery process and recovery form. You can sign in with any account to contact Microsoft Support (if you don't have any account, try to create new one and contact Microsoft Support) and provide the necessary information for the agent to verify your identity and understand your situation.

    Here are the steps to contact Microsoft Support: 

    1. Go to Contact Support. 
    2. Type “recover account” > Scroll down and click Contact Support (please skip all troubleshooting steps or similar articles if you just want to contact Microsoft Support). 
    3. Sign in > Select Products and Services > Microsoft 365 and Office > Manage Account Security > Chat with a support agent in your web browser. 

    I’m truly sorry again for this inconvenience. Feel free to ask me anything, and I hope you can regain access to your account soon. 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Best regards. 

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.