Can’t use authenticator app

Артем Разумов 0 Баллы репутации
2025-12-04T05:33:01.1033333+00:00

Hello, I lost access to my school email authenticator when I changed my phone number. I can't log into my account. How can I regain access to my email? Please help me with this.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для образовательных учреждений | iOS
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Анонимные
    2025-12-04T06:27:11.6066667+00:00

    Since your thread is in English, I will provide my response in English. If any part of my explanation is unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will gladly clarify.

    Dear @Артем Разумов,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A forum. We are happy to assist you.

    For a quick resolution, please reach out to your school's IT or admin team and ask them to reset the MFA methods for the affected users.

    Please note that forum moderators have no control over user accounts, especially when it comes to logging in to your account, resetting your password, changing your access, etc. 

    Below is a step-by-step solution tailored for your IT admin to follow to reset MFA or change authenticate phone number for your account.

    1 – Navigate to Microsoft 365 Admin Center, you can click Identity at the sidebar.   

    Microsoft 365 Admin Center website: Microsoft 365 admin center.Изображение пользователя

    It will lead you to Microsoft Entra Admin Center (Microsoft Entra - Microsoft Entra admin center)   

    Select Users    

    Click All users Изображение пользователя

    Click on to the affected account name (your account)   

    For example:   

    Изображение пользователя

    3 – Click "Require re-register multifactor authentication" or update the authentication phone number.
    Изображение пользователя

    Next time the user sign in, the system will require them to set up a new authentication method. By using this, the affected user can re-set up the right authentication method.  

    Note: If you’re an end-user, please coordinate with your Office 365 Global Administrator to handle these steps

    If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation. 

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.