Hello, I don't have access to my email, but I need to change my password. Please help me.

bogach πŸ€™ 0 Π‘Π°Π»Π»Ρ‹ Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΡƒΡ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ
2025-11-29T11:03:42.7733333+00:00

I need to change my password, but I can't seem to contact support. If I use the website, I need an email address.

Microsoft Edge | ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π΅ | Windows 11
Microsoft Edge | ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π΅ | Windows 11

Π”Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Ρ„ΡƒΠ½ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ, связанныС с Microsoft Edge Π² Windows 11

ΠšΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅Π²: 0 Π‘Π΅Π· ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅Π²

1 ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚

Π‘ΠΎΡ€Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎ: НаиболСС ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π΅Π·Π½Ρ‹Π΅
  1. Jess-Q 12,795 Π‘Π°Π»Π»Ρ‹ Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΡƒΡ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ Π’Π½Π΅ΡˆΠ½ΠΈΠΉ пСрсонал Microsoft ΠœΠΎΠ΄Π΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€
    2025-12-01T12:32:36.1633333+00:00

    Since you posted on the Russian forum but wrote your question in English, I’ll respond in English to make sure it’s clear for you

    HiΒ @bogach

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.Β Β 

    Regarding your issue, I understand how frustrating it can be when you need to change your password but don’t have access to your email. Unfortunately, most password reset processes require a verification method like email or phone for security reasons.Β 

    Here are some steps you can try:Β 

    1. Use an alternate recovery option
    • If you previously added a phone number or security questions, select those options on the password reset page.Β 
    1. Account Recovery Form
    1. Contact Microsoft Support
    • If the form doesn’t work, you’ll need to contact Microsoft Support:Β Contact Microsoft Support Explain that you cannot access your email and need alternative verification.Β 

    For security, Microsoft requires a trusted method to confirm ownership of the account. Without email access, the recovery form or support team is the safest way to proceed.Β 

    As forum moderators, we don’t have access to the detailed system needed to troubleshoot this effectively due to privacy and security constraints. To quickly resolve this and regain access, the most effective step is to contact Microsoft support. Only they have the ability to help with your issue.Β Β 

    Hopefully it will help work with your issue and if you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.


    Note: Please follow the steps inΒ our documentationΒ to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.Β Β 

    Π­Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³ Π²Π°ΠΌ?

    ΠšΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅Π²: 0 Π‘Π΅Π· ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅Π²

Π’Π°Ρˆ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚

Автор вопроса ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΡƒΡΡ‚Π°Π½Π°Π²Π»ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ для ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΡƒ "ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚ΠΎ", Π° ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ β€” ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΡƒ "РСкомСндуСтся". Благодаря этому ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡΠΌ становится ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‰Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ ΠΈΠ· ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³ Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡƒ Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°.