Account being hacked and I don't have access to my account anymore

Anton St 0 Баллы репутации
2025-11-27T21:46:41.6666667+00:00

Hello!

I have microsoft account and no 2-factor authentication was used originally.

Also there is a minecraft account which is lined to my microsoft account.

My son was playing and someone in the chat get from him email address of my microsoft account, next code was asked, which my son has provided. Lessons learned, he should never do it. Also lessons learned form (2 factor auth)

And hacker changed email to his one and enable 2 factor auth.

Only thing I have is email which was used by hacker (I spotted it via minecraft and via family link app). It's an email ending on *homail.com

So I can't authenticate with my account any longer. Error is - account with such email doesn't exist.

I tried multiple things:

#1) Following the form (account hacked), where I'm entering my email account - no problems are detected and no further options
https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?linkquery=I%20think%20my%20Microsoft%20account%20has%20been%20hacked

#2) Tried to restore with the form. When I enter my email, form is not allowing to continue (saying account doesn't exist). When I entering hacker's email, and using my own email as response email I was able to complete the form.

I've got a reply that this request is ignored, as 2 factor auth is enabled.

#3) Also I saw option for 25 digit code, but I don't have one unfortunately

I think I have enough information for microsoft to proceed:

  • my email (which was originally used for account creation) - *gmail.com
  • hacker's email (which appeared under my family link app - application on the mobile phone) - *outlook.com.

Is there any way I can get help from Microsoft support team to resolve the issue/get my account back?

P.s. Also I can't create new account with my email *gmail.com (saying account with such email already exist).

Microsoft Teams | Бесплатная версия Microsoft Teams | Регистрация и вход в систему | Вход

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Estrella721 46,540 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-11-27T22:24:06.23+00:00

    Привет,

    Я действительно хотел сообщить вам хорошие новости, но, честно говоря, если хакер изменит ваш адрес электронной почты и другую информацию, восстановить вашу учетную запись может быть непросто, и она может быть безвозвратно утеряна. Я понимаю, что это сложная ситуация. Вы можете ознакомиться со статьей Microsoft ниже, чтобы узнать, может ли это помочь.

    https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245


    Поскольку у вас есть покупки в этой учетной записи, вы можете попробовать обратиться в службу поддержки Майкрософт, чтобы узнать, могут ли они перенести подписку на другую учетную запись.:

    Войдите в свою учетную запись Майкрософт.

    Выберите продукт, с которым вам нужна помощь, и нажмите "Получить поддержку на дому".

    Введите "Чат с агентом" в текстовом поле и нажмите Enter.

    Нажмите "Связаться со службой поддержки" внизу.

    Снова выберите продукт, с которым вам нужна помощь.

    Следуйте инструкциям, чтобы связаться с действующим агентом.

    Номера телефонов службы поддержки клиентов: https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/topic/customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.