I deleted two backup emails and wanted to set up a different one, but I ended up clicking the switch to email

Алик Ка 0 Баллы репутации
2025-11-21T17:55:37.6466667+00:00

Help me, I can't log in to my email. I deleted two backup emails and wanted to set up a different one, but I ended up clicking the switch to email button on all the websites. Now I have one email on my account that I don't remember. Is it possible to restore them or get my email back from Microsoft?

Windows для дома | Другое | Электронная почта и коммуникация
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Arlene D 36,235 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-11-21T18:37:34.01+00:00

    Hello, thanks for reaching out.

    Can you confirm if you still have access to the Microsoft account linked to your backup emails? If you don’t remember the email currently on your account, Microsoft allows you to recover access by verifying your identity through their account recovery page. Go to https://account.live.com/acsr provide any previous email addresses, phone numbers, or billing info linked to the account, and follow the instructions to regain access.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.