Тег не отслеживается корпорацией Microsoft.
HOW TO RESTORE ACOUNT?
Hello, im writing here because i have no other option. I have a microsoft account that i created maybe in 2016+-, all the years i was using it, i log in with my phone number, but because of the war or something i cant do it no more, when i try to request sms code i cant because they no longer sending sms on my type of number. I tried to recover my account with the recover form but any time i put all that i remember then i firs time create the accouunt i get an email that says provided info is not enough and they block my account even harder. I just dont know what to do, account that i used for almost 10 years is gone and i just want to play some minecraft that i BOUGHT on this account.
p.s. sorry for bad english, but im just desperate and want know how can i get it back