Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ
My account has been hacked and unlinked today.
Hello there!
Today I was just using my microsoft account, when suddenly I was kicked out of my account and when I tried to log back in, at first there was an inscription "Incorrect password" and then my mail was not recognized at all as valid in microsoft. In short, my account was stolen, my password was changed, and my email was unlinked. I have old passwords, mail that were previously linked as secondary (which would help for recovery). I just can't find my microsoft account because the mail is unlinked and I do not know which NEW mail it is linked to now, I have no choice but to contact online support, but for two hours I have not been able to find how to get there to talk to a person from microsoft
(If anything, I'm from Russia, if that has any effect.)
And sorry for any possible errors in the text, I wrote this through a translator.