Lost Excel files from OneDrive

levan dat 0 Баллы репутации
2025-10-24T21:39:10.9466667+00:00

Lost Excel files from OneDrive

Details:

Hello,

Two important Excel files disappeared from my OneDrive around October 21–22, 2025. They contained my yearly work records. I didn’t delete them manually — they just vanished.

Please check if they can be recovered from backup or version history. I’m using OneDrive connected to my Microsoft 365 account on iPhone and Windows laptop.

Thank you for your help.

Microsoft 365 Insider | Excel | iOS
Microsoft 365 Insider | Excel | iOS

Семейство программного обеспечения Майкрософт для работы с электронными таблицами, оснащенное инструментами для анализа, построения диаграмм и обмена данными.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 3

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Анонимные
    2025-10-25T13:47:27.59+00:00

    (Disclaimer: Due to this post has been conversated by English, so even this thread posted on Russian Forum, I still answer by user language)

    Hi levan dat,

    Thanks for sharing your situation on Microsoft Q&A Forum.

    I do apologize for the problem you have met, I understand that your Excel files has been lost on OneDrive, which very important to you.

    On this case, here are some troubleshoots can help you find your files on your end:

    1. Search & Recycle bin
      • On your Windows laptop, click the OneDrive cloud icon ➜ View Online ➜ use search for part of the Excel names; then open Recycle bin and Second‑stage recycle bin if shown.
      • How: OneDrive web ➜ left pane Recycle bin ➜ select file(s) ➜ Restore. In the OneDrive mobile app: Me ➜ Recycle Bin ➜ select ➜ Restore.
    2. Version History
      • If you find the files but content looks off, open Version history and restore a previous version.
      • How: OneDrive web ➜ select file ➜ Version history ➜ choose a prior version ➜ Restore. (Enabled by default in OneDrive/SharePoint.)
    3. Restore your OneDrive (only if step 1–2 fail or many items are missing)
      • Run Restore your OneDrive to a date just before the disappearance.
      • How (Windows or web): OneDrive web ➜ Settings (gear) ➜ Restore your OneDrive ➜ pick a date (or Custom date and time) ➜ preview changes ➜ Restore. The same option is shown in end‑user guides.

    None of these actions will permanently delete anything new—you can undo or re‑restore again if needed.

    Kindly let me know if your case can resolve on your end. Or else, we can check other options to resolve your case together.

    Best regards,


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".  

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  2. levan dat 0 Баллы репутации
    2025-10-29T02:02:57.64+00:00

    I don't have these files in my recycle bin, what can I do to restore them if they are not there?Tell me another way, if it exists. These files are very important to me, I worked on them for a whole year.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  3. levan dat 0 Баллы репутации
    2025-10-29T22:44:08.2266667+00:00

    I did everything as you said.they are not there.5-6 files disappeared, I didn’t delete them, I’ve been managing them for 7 years now.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.