Процессы в Microsoft 365 для настройки приложений Office, использования ключей продуктов и активации лицензий.
*Your post was published in the Russia locale. However, the content is written in English. To make it easier for you, I will also respond in English as well.
Hello Franc Tireur,
Thank you for your message on the Microsoft Q&A forum. I understand that you're having trouble installing Office Home & Student 2021 on a Mac running macOS 12.7.6 (Monterey), as the current installer requires macOS 14 or newer.
Here are a few options you can consider:
- Update macOS (if supported): If your Mac model allows it, upgrading to macOS 14 or a newer version will enable you to install and activate Office without issues.
- Update macOS (if supported): If your Mac model allows it, upgrading to macOS 14 or a newer version will enable you to install and activate Office without issues.
- Contact Microsoft Support: If upgrading isn't possible, I recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support to explore alternative solutions. They may be able to offer a license transfer, an installer for a previous version, or another solution suitable for your system: https://support.microsoft.com
I hope this helps you resolve the issue quickly!