Assistance with Microsoft Licenses Purchased Through Insight (Former Marriott Network)

Maten-Kozha Oryngali 0 Баллы репутации
2025-10-20T05:32:22.9333333+00:00

Hello Support Team,

My name is Maten, and I am the Systems Supervisor at a hotel in city Atyrau, Kazakhstan. Until December 2024, our hotel was part of the Marriott International network. During that time, we purchased Microsoft licenses through Marriott’s approved vendor — Insight, in accordance with their internal policy.

After leaving the Marriott network, we retained all necessary documentation confirming our rights to these licenses, including the Perpetual License Transfer Form and the Microsoft License Transfer (MLT) document.

Currently, I am trying to contact Insight, but unfortunately, they have not responded to my messages. My first request was sent on June 30, and since then, I have only received a few automated replies stating that my case is “under review,” with no real updates or progress.

I understand that your team is independent and not directly part of Microsoft, but I would really appreciate your advice on what steps I can take in this situation. Specifically:

Is there a way to submit an official complaint or request through Microsoft if the vendor is unresponsive?

Or could you please advise whom I can contact to get further assistance regarding these licenses purchased through Insight?

I am ready to provide all correspondence and supporting documents if needed.

Thank you very much for your time and any guidance you can offer. Your help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Maten Systems Supervisor

Microsoft 365 и Office | Установка, использование ключей, активация | Для бизнеса | Windows
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 2

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Maten-Kozha Oryngali 0 Баллы репутации
    2025-10-20T06:39:37.2233333+00:00

    Hi Jade,

    Thank you very much for your response. For some reason, I don’t have the “Help & Support” button I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.

    Could you please advise how I can access it or where it should be located?

    Thank you in advance for your help!

    Untitled

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  2. Jade Ng 15,855 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2025-10-20T06:21:14.6633333+00:00

    Dear @Maten-Kozha Oryngali,

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum!

    According to your description, I understand that you are having the issue with your Microsoft licenses purchased through Insight.

    This issue is related to licensing, so the best approach in this case is to contact the Billing team for assistance.

    You can contact Billing and complete this process by following these steps:

    Step 1: Please log in to the website https://admin.microsoft.com

    Step 2: After logging in, look at the bottom right corner of the screen and click on Help & Support

    Step 3: In the search box, enter: Billing

    Step 4: Click on Contact us

    Step 5: Choose your preferred contact method (live chat, email, or request a call back)

    User's image

    Step 6: Fill in all the required information as prompted by the system

    After you submit the ticket, a live agent will contact you shortly to assist with the issue

    Regarding your request, the best approach is to submit a support ticket to the Microsoft billing team. They have access to your account and can call you directly to assist with the process.

    To submit a support request to the billing team, please follow the steps outlined above. At Step 6, kindly provide details related to billing, such as your Microsoft licenses purchased through Insight, so the team can assist you appropriately.

    If you cannot access the Admin Center, you can contact Microsoft directly via the support phone number for quick resolution. Customer service phone numbers

    I would truly like to help you as quickly as possible. However, as a forum moderator, I do not have access to your account or tenant due to Microsoft’s strict privacy policies. My role is to provide general guidance and help redirect you to the appropriate teams who can support you more directly.

    These details will help us determine the best way to resolve the issue.

    Again, I truly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need clarification, please feel free to reach out. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.User's image

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.