Управление вкладками, адресной строкой и настройками поиска в Edge в Windows 10
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
How do I restore all of today's tabs in Microsoft Edge after a crash? I had 90 tabs open, and I was browsing through them one by one. The browser crashed, and I had to close it. When I reopened it, it didn't offer to restore the previous session. I can selectively restore certain tabs from the history, but it's inconvenient, and I can't find all the tabs I need. How do I restore the previous session?
Управление вкладками, адресной строкой и настройками поиска в Edge в Windows 10
Hi,
If Edge crashed and didn’t offer to restore your tabs, first open History (Ctrl + H) and check Recently closed, you might see an entry like "Window with XX tabs," which restores them all at once. If that’s missing, go to edge://history to review all visited sites and reopen what you need. For synced profiles, check Tabs from other devices, since Edge may have saved your session online. If none of those work, you can try recovering the session files stored under C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Sessions, where older "Session_" or "Tabs_" files might still hold your lost tabs, just make sure Edge is closed before replacing them. To prevent this in the future, go to Settings › Start, home, and new tabs, and set it to Open tabs from the previous session, so your work restores automatically next time.
Kind regards,