Onedrive and Sharepoint no access - _Information deleted for privacy protection

Вадимов Вадим 0 Баллы репутации
2025-10-08T21:53:36.3766667+00:00

After one block due to exceeding the storage capacity, I freed up space, but a week later access was blocked again for a reason unknown to me, contacting the support service did not produce results, they only respond with boilerplate standard statements that do not provide any clarity or explanation and without any details of the situation, what exactly was violated, when and to what extent, technical support does not know anything, no numbers, dates, and all my saved screenshots about free storage are simply ignored. I am an administrator, I created the account personally. How to regain access? Tried different browsers.

Information deleted for privacy protection

Information deleted for privacy protection

Microsoft 365 и Office | OneDrive | Для бизнеса | Windows

Ответы: 2

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Ryan-N 16,095 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2025-10-08T23:31:06.3033333+00:00

    Please understand that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to cover your organization domain name in the description. Please notice to hide these personal or organization information next time you post error or some information to protect personal data.

    I noticed that you created this thread in English, but posted it in a Russian forum. If you'd like, I can send you the replies in Russian.

    Hi @Вадимов Вадим,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Thank you for reaching out to us.

    I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. I understand that you're trying to resolve an issue with OneDrive access, and despite contacting Microsoft Support, you haven't received the desired outcome.

    I truly appreciate the opportunity you've given me to assist you. I will do my best to find the most helpful information to share with you. At the same time, I hope you understand that, as a moderator, I don’t have many tools to directly resolve this issue.

    If you'd like your issue to be investigated more thoroughly, you can ask the agent currently assisting you to escalate the ticket to a higher-level support team. This team has more tools and authority to handle the issue (Note: higher authority does not include actions that can affect or collect customers’ personal information). Once the escalation is successful, the chances of resolving the issue will be significantly higher.

    Also, when working with an agent, if the issue hasn’t been fully resolved, you can request that the ticket remain open or be reopened if it has already been closed, so that support can continue until your issue is resolved. Please feel free to ask the agent for support through the ticket—being able to assist you is an honor for us.

    Once again, I apologize for the frustration this process has caused. If possible, after you reconnect with Microsoft Support, please provide me with the ticket ID. I’ll help monitor the progress of the ticket. Additionally, if you request an escalation and it is approved, I can also help notify you when the escalation is successful.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

  2. Вадимов Вадим 0 Баллы репутации
    2025-10-08T22:02:27.59+00:00

    As we can see, the second blocking occurred on November 15, 2024, and a letter warning about the deletion of my data due to exceeding the storage capacity (which was actually in normal condition as can be seen in the screenshots above) arrived on February 10, 2025, as a result, until March 12 I could not do anything and the data was deleted automatically. Like this.

    Information deleted for privacy protection

    Information deleted for privacy protection

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.