Dear Xx Uje, I'm Henry and thank you for the report. While I’m unable to reply in your native language, I’ve translated the content to better understand your situation.
From my research, you can refer the following steps below, based on Microsoft guidance:
- Check TPM Status & Version: Win + R → tpm.msc. Ensure “TPM is ready for use” and version 2.0. Troubleshoot the TPM | Microsoft Learn
- Check UEFI & Secure Boot: Ensure Secure Boot is enabled and the system is booting in UEFI mode (required for TPM attestation).
- Clear & Reinitialize TPM (if needed):** In TPM Management → Clear TPM, then restart and reinitialize. Warning: Clearing the TPM can result in data loss
Hope this helps, and to assist others who might have similar questions and to help us improve our support system, we kindly encourage you to "Accept the answer" if it successfully addresses your concern.