The Word file on my mobile phone has been reset

Fen Garden 0 Баллы репутации
2025-10-02T07:49:52.52+00:00

All the changes I made to the file this month were lost. This happened when I was in an area with a poor internet connection and tried to open the file. I'm almost certain that I saved the changes to both the cloud and my phone's internal storage. The file took a long time to load and opened as an old version. I can't find a way to restore it, and the version history is not available. For some reason, OneDrive now only has this version of the file. Is there anything I can do to get the newer version back?

I would appreciate any advice you can offer!

Microsoft 365 и Office | OneDrive | Для дома | Android
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.