changed my phone number and I don't have access to my email authentih

Kimas Wopunec 0 Баллы репутации
2025-09-28T04:17:53.87+00:00
Hello, I changed my phone number and I don't have access to my email authenticator, but I have a backup email and phone number. They say they removed the phone number from the recovery methods, and I'm in a hopeless situation because I've already submitted the recovery form about 15 times and it's been rejected. Help me, what should I do?

Outlook | Outlook для мобильных устройств | Outlook для iOS | Для дома
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Diana Mariz 10,945 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-09-28T06:21:03.9366667+00:00

    Hi Kimas,

    I understand that you wanted to recover your account however please note that Microsoft accounts are completely manage by an automated server, and we do not have manual access to it since people here in Forum are not directly working from Microsoft, we are an independent advisor and a Microsoft fan like you.

    Microsoft takes very seriously the security and privacy of their customers. As they are committed to protecting your personal information and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

    Therefore, the only best option to recover the account is to answer the form correctly with all the information you entered during the first setup when creating the account.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.