A thief stole my Microsoft account. Is there a way to get it back if I'm from Russia?

Ivanenko Dmitry 20 Баллы репутации
2025-09-27T22:38:35.8466667+00:00

zxczxczxc

A thief stole my account, which I'd been using for eight years and stored in an email account under the name (dkry****@bk.ru). This was all done for my Minecraft account. I tried to log in, but it says the account doesn't exist. I checked and found that he apparently renamed it to (dklove**********@outlook.com). Is there any chance I can get it back? I have an email address and all the information stored on it, including my passport and SNILS (personal identification number). As far as I understand, the thief used a code from an email message (see screenshot).

Windows для дома | Другое | Электронная почта и коммуникация
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
Darhyl Amizola 50,080 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
2025-09-27T23:16:34.5366667+00:00

Hey there! Nice to meet you!

Based on your description, the hacker was able to remove your account's primary email/security info email and replace it with the hacker's email, which is why you received the error "account does not exist" upon signing in.

The only way to recover a hacked account is through the official Microsoft troubleshooter guide:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If the account recovery webform doesn't work, and since the email address has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best regards,

Darhyl

Этот ответ помог вам?

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Дополнительные ответы: 0

Сортировать по: Новейшие

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.