My Outlook account has been locked "Too many attempts with incorrect password"

Pavel 0 Баллы репутации
2025-09-17T09:01:24.29+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

My Outlook account (******@outlook.com) has been unexpectedly locked with error "Too many attempts with incorrect password".

What i tryed to do:

  1. Recover password with phone number - I can recieve an SMS, but microsoft cant send it
  2. Recover code via email - I dont have access to email, it automatically logget out from all devices
  3. Recovery form - I filled it several times and I got automatical answer from bot that I dont get enough information

This is my personal account, which I created many years ago for personal useage.

You can contact me via email that I used a year ago to solve same problem ******@yandex.ru

I am the rightful owner of this account and I have never used it for spam, fraud, or any violation of Microsoft’s policies.

Please review my case manually and help me regain access to my account.

I can confirm my identity with the information provided in this form, and I am ready to provide any additional details if needed.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Outlook | Outlook для мобильных устройств | Outlook для iOS | Для дома
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. paulr0511 48,885 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-09-17T12:07:27.1133333+00:00

    Здравствуйте, добрый день! Спасибо за ваш вопрос. Сожалеем об этом. Возможно, ваша учётная запись уже заблокирована. В этом случае вы можете перейти по ссылке ниже: «Чтобы проверить статус вашей учётной записи или повторно активировать её, перейдите на страницу сброса учётной записи служб Microsoft по адресу https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/concern/AccountReinstatement и следуйте инструкциям на экране».

    https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/office/reactivate-an-account-that-has-been-blocked-08e0c662-384e-40ab-876e-6ffa35a547a6

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.