Copilot Feedback Blocked: No Working Email or Submission Form Available

Roman Bolgarchuk 0 Баллы репутации
2025-09-08T11:20:16.8833333+00:00

Hello. I wanted to report an issue regarding the feedback system for Microsoft Copilot.

I tried sending feedback to the email address listed on the official support page: [email protected]. However, the message was rejected — the email bounced back with a delivery failure notice.

I also searched for an alternative way to submit feedback, such as a form or portal, but couldn’t find any working option.

This makes it impossible to report bugs or suggestions to the Copilot team. If there is a different channel for submitting feedback, please let me know.

For reference, I’m including a link to my conversation with Copilot, where we discussed this issue in detail.

https://copilot.microsoft.com/shares/B8XRhFaCLbE5Vc1wTwHSd

Thank you.

Microsoft Edge | Вкладки, адресная строка и поиск | Windows 11
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Virginia M 42,155 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-09-08T12:58:32.3233333+00:00

    Hello, I’m Virginia a fellow Windows user.

    You should be able to use the Feedback app - Windows key + F key or via the web: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Один пользователь счел этот ответ полезным.

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.