Служба Майкрософт для размещения и синхронизации файлов.
Thank you. But will it help in web OneDrive? I can't drag-n-drop from the computer to the web OneDrive. This manual is for desktop
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
When I'm trying to drag-and-drop files to OneDrive from computer sometimes the icon "red cross" appears, and I can't load it. But after a few minutes it works. With the same file and the same folder. Why does it happend that way?
Служба Майкрософт для размещения и синхронизации файлов.
Thank you. But will it help in web OneDrive? I can't drag-n-drop from the computer to the web OneDrive. This manual is for desktop
Hi @Абдурахманова Аліна Арсеновна,
Thanks for posting in the Q&A Forum.
Regarding your concern, the red cross icon typically indicates a synchronization error in OneDrive. This can happen due to a problematic file or folder. I recommend checking the folder and its subfolders to identify any files that might be causing the issue.
To reset OneDrive synchronization, follow these steps:
%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
If it doesn’t start, you can manually open OneDrive from the Start menu.
If the issue persists, please locate the white or blue OneDrive cloud icon in the system tray.
Let me know if you need help with any of these steps or if the issue continues after trying them!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.