Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive secret storage

Анонимные
2025-07-02T04:01:34+00:00

Last few weeks i cannot see image and video stored in my onedrive secret storage. I tried all, phone, laptop, brawser. nothing cannot see them.

Microsoft 365 и Office | OneDrive | Для дома | Другое

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 7

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Alvise C 56,036 Баллы репутации Модератор-волонтер
    2025-07-02T07:38:21+00:00

    ok, do you have some sharepoint resources linked in your onedrive?

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  2. Анонимные
    2025-07-02T07:18:48+00:00

    yes i cannot see in all devices.

    error in russian language. it says:
    "Failed to remove the shortcut from your OneDrive.
    Unfortunately, there was a problem.
    Please try again later."

    i didn't do anything i just entered.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  3. Alvise C 56,036 Баллы репутации Модератор-волонтер
    2025-07-02T07:05:12+00:00

    ok, you can't see the content from any device, right?

    can you share the exact error code that you see in your phone, please?

    remember that i'm an user like you :-)

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  4. Анонимные
    2025-07-02T07:00:16+00:00

    I’ve encountered an issue with the secret storage feature. I can see that a specific file exists in my storage, but when I try to open it, nothing is displayed.

    A few weeks ago, when I accessed secret storage from my phone, I saw a modal saying there was an error while deleting a widget. However, I didn’t attempt to delete anything at that time.

    Since then, every time I enter secret storage from my phone, that same error modal appears—even though I’m not trying to delete anything.

    Could you please investigate this? I’d appreciate your help in resolving both the inability to view the file and the recurring error message.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  5. Alvise C 56,036 Баллы репутации Модератор-волонтер
    2025-07-02T06:36:51+00:00

    hi umidjon, welcome in community

    i’m Alvise, an independent consultant and I can understand your concern and, please, don't worry I am here to help you

    strange, follow these instructions

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/find...

    did you remember any operations in onedrive in last month? like sync problems or anything else?

    let me know

    Elvis

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев