Служба Майкрософт для размещения и синхронизации файлов.
ok, do you have some sharepoint resources linked in your onedrive?
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Last few weeks i cannot see image and video stored in my onedrive secret storage. I tried all, phone, laptop, brawser. nothing cannot see them.
Служба Майкрософт для размещения и синхронизации файлов.
Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.
ok, do you have some sharepoint resources linked in your onedrive?
ok, you can't see the content from any device, right?
can you share the exact error code that you see in your phone, please?
remember that i'm an user like you :-)
I’ve encountered an issue with the secret storage feature. I can see that a specific file exists in my storage, but when I try to open it, nothing is displayed.
A few weeks ago, when I accessed secret storage from my phone, I saw a modal saying there was an error while deleting a widget. However, I didn’t attempt to delete anything at that time.
Since then, every time I enter secret storage from my phone, that same error modal appears—even though I’m not trying to delete anything.
Could you please investigate this? I’d appreciate your help in resolving both the inability to view the file and the recurring error message.
hi umidjon, welcome in community
i’m Alvise, an independent consultant and I can understand your concern and, please, don't worry I am here to help you
strange, follow these instructions
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/find...
did you remember any operations in onedrive in last month? like sync problems or anything else?
let me know
Elvis