Hello! My account was blocked, so now I can't use my computer properly. Please unlock it, I can't do it on my own.

Анонимные
2025-06-23T16:32:57+00:00

Hello! My account was blocked, so now I can't use my computer properly. Please unlock it, I can't do it on my own.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Другое | Другое

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,070 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-06-23T17:05:30+00:00

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor.

    Based on your description, kindly follow the guide to unblock your account through this link:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/a...

    If the issue persists, I highly recommend you submit a reinstatement form as a last resort:

    https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinst...

    (This is not an account recovery webform)

    You may receive the results via email within 48 - 72 hours.

    If you haven't received a response to the reinstatement request you have submitted after 72 hours, please check your email inbox, junk, and spam folders in case you receive it there.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев