Outlook version 2016 not open calendar & Excel.

Анонимные
2025-04-10T11:44:48+00:00

when i try to open calendar, it's closed or reopened. not worked calendar. and another request it's excel file freeze when i try to open summary table.

  1. switch off add ins
  2. switch off graphic speed
  3. doing Microsoft office repair
  4. reinstalled Microsoft Office, after install all update package from windows update.

version stay this pc:

Microsoft 365 и Office | Excel | Для бизнеса | Windows
Microsoft 365 и Office | Excel | Для бизнеса | Windows

Семейство программного обеспечения Майкрософт для работы с электронными таблицами, оснащенное инструментами для анализа, построения диаграмм и обмена данными

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Анонимные
    2025-04-18T12:14:52+00:00

    I have same issue. I tried to repair Office installation without success. I found the old article "Outlook crashes when I Open the Calendar folder" where recomeneded to run Outlook with switch /resetnavpane but this also didn't help.

    Additionally on machines of some of our users I found "Outlook (new)", I uninstalled it but it also did not help.

    @Microsoft, please help us to find a solution or root cause.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев