Семейство программных продуктов Microsoft для обработки текстов, позволяющее создавать документы для интернета, электронной почты и печати.
Hello Hanna A! I'm Gunasekar and I'd be happy to help you with your question.
I understand that you are having trouble recovering your OneDrive Documents. You could try the following suggestions below to recover your Old OneDrive files again.
- Did you check your Files Online?
a. Open any browser and go to www.onedrive.com/ b. Sign in with your Microsoft account. c. Check if your files are available.
If it is available and you can open them, there might be some sync issues on the Phone.
If the files are missing/deleted,
- Check the OneDrive recycle bin folder: -
If you deleted the files or folders from your OneDrive, check your Recycle Bin (Windows).
If you accidentally delete a file or folder in OneDrive, you may be able to recover it later from the OneDrive recycle bin.
Here's the related article for your reference: -
https://support.microsoft.com/help/949ada80-0026-4db3-a953-c99083e6a84f
If that didn't work, restore OneDrive.
- Restore OneDrive to earlier versions.
OneDrive's "Restore your OneDrive" feature helps Microsoft 365 subscribers undo all the actions that occurred on any files and folders within the last 30 days.
If any OneDrive files or folders were deleted, overwritten, corrupted, or infected by malware, you can restore your entire OneDrive to a previous time.
Here's the related article for your reference: -
https://support.microsoft.com/help/fa231298-759d-41cf-bcd0-25ac53eb8a15
I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.
Best regards,
Gunasekar N