Hello, please help me unlock my outlook account.

Анонимные
2025-07-08T22:07:00+00:00

Hello,please help me unlock my outlook account

Outlook | Outlook для мобильных устройств | Outlook для iOS | Для бизнеса

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 3

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Estrella721 46,525 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-07-08T23:38:35+00:00

    Hi, I'm Estrella. I'll do my best to help you.

    If you received a message saying your account has been locked when signing in, it could be due to activity that may go against Microsoft's Terms of Use. This is typically a security measure to protect your information.

    To regain access, please visit the support article below, click the "Sign in" button, and follow the steps provided. Be sure to review the tips included in the article, as they can help improve your chances of successfully recovering your account.

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/a...

    If unsuccessful, you'll need to fill out the reinstatement form here: https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinst...

    Note: This is different from the account recovery form.

    Microsoft will review the reason your account was locked. If they determine that you are the rightful owner, they will reinstate your account. Please note that they typically respond within 48 to 72 hours. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders for their response.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Один пользователь счел этот ответ полезным.
    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  2. Estrella721 46,525 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-07-09T20:26:11+00:00

    You're very welcome. I'm glad to help!

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  3. Анонимные
    2025-07-09T17:52:00+00:00

    Hello,Estrella!

    Thank you for quickly responding to my question. I followed the second link and contacted Microsoft support. I hope they can help me. Thank you again!

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев