Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email

Анонимные
2025-07-10T18:43:06+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support,

I’m experiencing a critical issue with Outlook for Mac that began a few days ago.

I have two personal email accounts configured in Outlook:

  1. A Gmail address — ******@gmail.com — works perfectly in Outlook.
  2. A custom domain email — ******@arpartners.ru — suddenly stopped working: it neither sends nor receives emails.

Important details:

  • The problem with ******@arpartners.ru began 2–3 days ago without any changes on my side.
  • This same email account still works in other mail clients on the same Mac (e.g. Apple Mail).
  • I have removed and re-added the account, cleared Outlook caches, reset profiles, reinstalled Outlook — nothing helps.
  • No visible error messages are shown — messages simply fail to send or download.

Could you please assist with:

  • Troubleshooting why Outlook refuses to send or receive from this custom domain

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Karen

Outlook | MacOS | Новое приложение Outlook для Mac | Для бизнеса

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Анонимные
    2025-07-10T21:11:36+00:00

    Hi! Thanks for writing. I am so happy to offer you any needed assistance today.

    To confirm, you tried adding it up to outlook with automatic detection of servers? Do you have setting needed like IMAP, POP, Exchange?

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев