Troubleshoot signing in to Outlook.com

Анонимные
2025-07-10T15:05:22+00:00

good afternoon I have an error when logging into my mail account Outlook says that the name or password is incorrect although everything is entered from the account did not exit the error just appeared help fix it

Outlook | Outlook для мобильных устройств | Outlook для Android | Для бизнеса

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Анонимные
    2025-07-10T15:35:41+00:00

    Hi! Thanks for writing. I am an independent advisor. I am so happy to offer you any needed assistance today. Please keep in mind that this user-to-user community forum is open to the public, and we do not have any information related to Microsoft's policy decisions.

    Multiple users are currently reporting the same issue. Outlook server, Outlook desktop client, Outlook Mobile is currently experiencing issues, and for status updates you can refer to this link:

    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus/

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев