outlook integration with Zoom doesn't work

Анонимные
2023-07-01T12:58:01+00:00

version 16.74.1

There is not integration with zoom!

I don't have add-in menu where I can activate it.

my outlook connected to dedicated exchange server (not cloud Microsoft)

Zoom integration in calendar is a very important feature for me, please help to activate

In settings, I turned on all connected experience

I still don't see addons in the main panel

Outlook | MacOS | Устаревшее приложение Outlook для Mac | Для бизнеса

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 4

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Анонимные
    2023-07-02T03:59:52+00:00

    Some Office addins are supported, but not com addins.

    I don't have the zoom addin installed - GoToMeeting addin is listed in appointments (that is the only place it works in windows too.)

    If you don't have the get addins command on the ribbon, your org doesn't support office addi9ns.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  2. Анонимные
    2023-07-01T15:51:25+00:00

    How I can enable add-ins for outlook mac? Are add-ins supported for the outlook MAC version?

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  3. Анонимные
    2023-07-01T15:50:20+00:00

    Hi Dianne, it works very well for windows outlook, but for MAC not.

    Moreover I don't see add-in button in my MAC outlook version

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев
  4. Анонимные
    2023-07-01T14:45:43+00:00

    Hi, I'm Diane and will be happy to help you today.

    >>

    my outlook connected to dedicated exchange server (not cloud Microsoft)

    <<

    You need to add the Zoom addin from the office app store, which may not be available in an on-prem exchange server. You'll need to speak with your email admin to see if they can make the zoom addin available in OWA.

    -- Diane

    Give back to the community. Help the next person with this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев