changing the Microsoft store region where you purchased your subscription

Кива Пива 5 Баллы репутации
2025-07-18T16:09:07.4233333+00:00

I can't buy games, they say my region doesn't match. I've been using the Turkish region and currency for a year, but I'm from Kazakhstan and it's not listed as a region on xbox. Today, after paying for my GamePass, I received a message saying I can't make purchases because my GamePass and Store regions don't match. Although my region is listed as Turkey. They tell me that my bank card doesn't match the region in Turkey, but I can't select my region because it's not listed.

Windows для дома | Другое | Игры
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Randy Baroja 20,785 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2025-07-18T16:53:33.9+00:00

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Randy, an Independent Advisor.

    Totally understand how frustrating this is. You’ve been using the Turkey region for a while, and now Xbox won’t let you buy anything because your card is from Kazakhstan and Kazakhstan isn’t even on the list for Xbox regions.

    This happens because Xbox now checks if your store region matches your payment method. Since your card isn’t Turkish, it’s getting blocked.

    What you can do:

    Option 1: Use Turkish gift cards You can buy Turkish Xbox gift cards online (make sure it’s from a trusted site). Redeem them on your account and use them to buy games or Game Pass no card needed.

    Option 2: Change your region If you don’t want to deal with gift cards, you can switch your Microsoft account region to a nearby country that supports Xbox (like UAE or Russia). Then, cancel your Game Pass and re-subscribe using your own card.

    Hope that this helps,

    Best regards,

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.