Dear Microsoft Teams Support,
I'm encountering an issue with the Microsoft Teams desktop application on my Mac.
Until recently, I was using the Classic Teams app without any problems. However, it has stopped working, and I was prompted to install the new version. Unfortunately, the new Teams app requires macOS 13.0 (Ventura), but my device (MacBook from 2017) only supports macOS Monterey 12.7.6 and cannot be upgraded further.
As a result, I am unable to install the new Teams app. Currently, I'm using Teams through my web browser, but as a language teacher, I rely heavily on features like screen sharing and system audio sharing, which are either limited or unavailable in the browser version.
Could you please advise if there is any version of the Teams app that is compatible with macOS 12.7.6, or suggest any workaround that would allow me to use the desktop app with my current system?
Thank you in advance for your help.