Установка или обновление Microsoft Edge в Windows 11
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
After I click translate, the install goes, I waited over 2 hours but it didn't budge from 0 percent.
Установка или обновление Microsoft Edge в Windows 11
Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.
Good day Alex, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. Sorry to know about this. Have you already tried doing a reset and a repair for Edge dev? Kindly check and the try the methods/steps below and see how it goes.
Method 1:
Method 2:
If you will still encounter an issue after trying the above, what I would suggest is that you can also send a feedback to the team that is working on Edge and hopefully a hotfix will be applied soon on the next update and you can provide a feedback from the browser itself by clicking on the 3 dots > Help and feedback > Send feedback and also via the link below as this is where other users of Beta, Canary and Dev builds puts their input if there is any issue with it's releases on that channel.
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsof...
Regards,
Paul R.