Устранение неполадок с отображением веб-сайта или его функциональностью в Edge на устройствах с Windows 10
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
I have web page that must be viewed in IE compatibility mode. I can cofigure that, and it's OK. But once a month or more often Microsoft Edge "forgets" this, opens this page in usual mode and I need to configure this again and again. How can I cofigure to open my page in Internet Exporer combatibilty mode once and forever?
Устранение неполадок с отображением веб-сайта или его функциональностью в Edge на устройствах с Windows 10
Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.
Hi Даниил, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.
You can use this workaround to extend your webpages in IE mode to a longer period.
https://lesferch.github.io/IEModeExpiryFix/
(Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it.)
Source from LesFerch: