IE compatibility mode for selected page is not forever. Microsoft Edge forces me once a month to re-think my decision. How to make it once and forever?

Анонимные
2024-06-15T05:00:21+00:00

I have web page that must be viewed in IE compatibility mode. I can cofigure that, and it's OK. But once a month or more often Microsoft Edge "forgets" this, opens this page in usual mode and I need to configure this again and again. How can I cofigure to open my page in Internet Exporer combatibilty mode once and forever?

Microsoft Edge | Проблемы с веб-сайтами | Windows 10

Заблокированный вопрос. Этот вопрос был перенесен из сообщества службы поддержки Майкрософт. Вы можете проголосовать о его полезности, но не можете добавлять комментарии или ответы, а также подписаться на этот вопрос.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Анонимные
    2024-06-15T05:41:46+00:00

    Hi Даниил, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.

    You can use this workaround to extend your webpages in IE mode to a longer period.

    https://lesferch.github.io/IEModeExpiryFix/

    • Add the pages to the IE Mode section in Edge
    • Close Edge and ensure it is not running in Task Manager
    • Run the script.
    • Open Microsoft Edge and the pages should have a longer expiry date.

    (Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it.)

    Source from LesFerch:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsofted...

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев