Tax residence certificates

2026-10-07T07:06:42.03+00:00

Hi,

Could you please send me the tax residence certificates issued by Microsoft for the years 2023–2026 for our company’s records?

We require this document for accounting and tax purposes in Poland.

Please provide a certificate relating to Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited.

Thank you!

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | Subskrypcja, konto, rozliczenia | Do użytku biznesowego | Inne
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedź zaakceptowana przez autora pytania
Doris V 1,865 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
2026-10-07T08:14:38.5+00:00

Disclaimer: I will answer you in English based on your question. As a friendly suggestion, posting in Polish in site (pl-pl) may help your question reach a wider audience and increase the chances of receiving assistance from other community members.


Hello Agnieszka Bańbuła-Urbańska,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you need the Microsoft Tax Residency Certificates for Poland for the years 2023–2026.

I only have the certificates for 2025 and 2026, and I have sent them to you via private message for your reference. Kindly click the Private messages button shown below to view them.
Obraz użytkownika

For the 2023-2024 certificates, please contact the Microsoft Billing Support team for further assistance. You can find the steps to raise a support request here: Get support for Microsoft 365 for business

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Dodatkowe odpowiedzi: 0

Sortuj według: Najstarsze

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.