Microsoft account hijacked – support closed my recovery case despite providing proof of ownership

Jakub Bugielski 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-10-01T10:59:46.6566667+00:00

Hello,

I’m looking for advice because I’m currently stuck in the Microsoft account recovery process and I don’t know what else I can do.

My Microsoft account was hijacked on September 22, 2026. The attacker appears to have changed the recovery/login information to an email address ending in @bibimail.net, which does not belong to me and has never been associated with me.

I have contacted Microsoft Support and opened recovery cases. Unfortunately, my case has now been closed for the second time.

The latest response I received says:

“The information you have provided either does not match our records or is incomplete. As a result, I am unable to validate account ownership and therefore will not be able to proceed with the investigation.”

The problem is that I am not being told which information is incorrect or incomplete, so I have no way of knowing what I am supposed to correct or provide differently in another case.

I have already provided Microsoft Support with a large amount of information, including:

  • my full name, date of birth, country, region and postcode;
  • my home IP address normally used to access the account;
  • the phone number previously associated with the account;
  • the last date when I personally logged into the account;
  • the last date when I personally changed the password;
  • partial payment card information;
  • information about services previously used on the account;
  • the original Minecraft: Java Edition purchase receipt from Mojang 2017, including the Order ID and Transaction ID;
  • the original email confirming that my Mojang account was migrated to a Microsoft account in January 2022.

Both the Minecraft purchase receipt and the migration confirmation were sent to the same email address that belongs to the Microsoft account I am trying to recover.

Minecraft is actually the main reason I need this account back, as my daughter has been using it to play on a private server with her friends.

Is there any way to:

  • have this case manually escalated to an account security specialist;
  • find out which part of the verification is failing;
  • provide the original Mojang purchase and migration evidence directly to an appropriate team;
  • or recover an account when the attacker has changed the security/recovery information?

I can provide additional information if needed, but at this point I genuinely do not know what else Microsoft expects me to submit.

Any guidance from Microsoft staff or someone who has successfully resolved a similar situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | Subskrypcja, konto, rozliczenia | Do użytku domowego | Windows
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 2

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Jakub Bugielski 0 Punkty reputacji
    2026-10-01T11:50:54.03+00:00

    Dzięki za odpowiedź.

    Próbowałem już sposobu z linku - nic to nie dało. Czyli generalnie moje konto poszło w zapomnienie. Zastanawiam się jednak jak w takim razie zabezpieczyć konto - bo ktoś wlazł na nie bez mojej wiedzy (nie dostałem maila/smsa o logowaniu i kodu do wpisania - po prostu ktoś podpiął swoje zabezpieczenia pod moje konto i je utraciłem).

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?


  2. DaveM121 937.5K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2026-10-01T11:32:57.32+00:00

    Adres e-mail w domenie @bibimail.net potwierdza, że ​​Twoje konto zostało przejęte. Chciałbym mieć dla Ciebie lepsze wieści, ale to forum służy jedynie do wymiany informacji między użytkownikami; ze względów bezpieczeństwa nikt tutaj nie ma dostępu do kont. Jeśli konto Microsoft zostanie przejęte, a hakerzy zmienią powiązane z nim dane (takie jak adres e-mail), jego odzyskanie zazwyczaj nie jest już możliwe. Spróbuj skorzystać z procedury odzyskiwania przejętego konta opisanej pod poniższym linkiem – jeśli okaże się ona nieskuteczna, niestety nie będzie można odzyskać dostępu do tego konta.

    https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.