My Account is Hacking

Oliwier Grzelewski 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-09-26T13:23:23.07+00:00

Hi, my account got hacked, [Moderator's note: PII removed]@gmail.com (adres [Moderator's note: PII removed]), and I don't have access to it. The main email was changed to some obscure one. 2FA verification removed. My backup emails deleted. I don't know what to do now, please help, I'm begging.

Windows dla domu | Inne | Zabezpieczenia i prywatność
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
    2026-09-26T20:23:55.0166667+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is a Polish forum therefore all content should be posted in Polish. However, based on your initial answer I will provide answer in English in order to match your language.


    Hello Oliwier Grzelewski

    Thank you for reaching out, and I’m truly sorry to hear that your Microsoft account has been hacked. I understand how stressful and upsetting it can be to lose access to an account, especially when it may contain important emails, files, subscriptions, or personal information.

    Unfortunately, as community moderators, we do not have access to Microsoft accounts and cannot view account details, verify ownership, reset passwords, recover accounts, or make any changes on a user's behalf. For privacy and security reasons, we also do not have any tools that would allow us to intervene in the account recovery process.

    While I understand this may not be the answer you were hoping for, the best course of action is to follow Microsoft's official account recovery guidance. The support article below provides the recommended steps to secure and recover a hacked or compromised account:

    The article will walk you through securing your account, reviewing recent activity, updating your security information, and working through the recovery process if you can no longer sign in.

    I sincerely apologize that we cannot provide more direct assistance in this situation. I know how concerning account security issues can be, and I hope the guidance in the article helps you regain access to your account as quickly as possible. Wishing you the very best with the recovery process.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.