Azure Local: Windows CSI node pods restarting and entering CrashLoopBackOff — troubleshooting guidance

MMB-5344 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-09-17T11:08:02.76+00:00

Problem description

I am experiencing an issue with my Azure Local environment where the Windows CSI node pods are randomly restarting and eventually entering a CrashLoopBackOff state. This behavior has been observed across multiple clusters and environments, not limited to a single cluster or a recent update. The affected pods include the csi-akshcicsi-node-win, and the problem persists even after rebooting nodes or deleting and recreating pods.

Environment

Azure Local service, Windows resource, Region: West Europe. OS version: 24H2, Build number: 12.2604.1003.1006.

What I've already tried

I have not tried any troubleshooting steps yet. No specific commands, logs, or diagnostics have been performed or recorded in the support case.

Current status

I am seeking guidance on diagnosing the root cause of the recurring pod restarts, understanding if this is a known issue, and recommendations for further troubleshooting or resolution.

Centrum społecznościowe | Niemonitorowane
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.