Web Outlook not receiving emails from certain senders

Artur Cwik 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-09-11T19:36:44.99+00:00

I dont receive some emails from certain senders(language school) that are sent to me, I dont have any rules or black list sender set and have 10% occupied of storage for emails

I have proof that my other mail provider @ that was in CC has received @ correctly from the given sender while my outlook account mailbox hasn't

Year ago I have emails from them obtained correctly

I am almost 100% sure that is fault of Outlook

Have you started to use AI / regional black / block list tools to filter arbitrally some emails always?

UPDATE: Support has confirmed Outlook server is issued means Microsoft screwed a lot, nobody knows how much people realizes they might not receive some emails from given senders, Im really pissed of it

Outlook | Internet | Outlook.com | Email
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Chloe-V 13,460 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
    2026-09-13T02:55:22.24+00:00

    Disclaimer: I noticed that your locale is set to pl-PL, while your request was submitted in English. To ensure consistency and clarity, I will continue responding in English.


    Hi @Artur Cwik

    I’m sorry for the frustration this has caused, especially since the same messages were successfully delivered to the other email address included in CC and Microsoft Support has indicated that this may be a server-side issue.

    Outlook.com uses automated anti-spam and sender-reputation filtering, and legitimate messages may occasionally be filtered unintentionally.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas only.

    Since you have already checked your storage, rules, Junk Email folder, and blocked senders, please continue following up through your existing Microsoft Support case. The language school should also ask its email administrator to retain any non-delivery report or SMTP error and submit the affected sending domain or IP address through Sender Support in Outlook.com.

    I understand how serious this is when important emails disappear without any notification, and I hope the delivery issue can be properly traced using the sender’s mail logs.

    Thank you for your understanding. 


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?


Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.