Yeah i reciebed your answer thank you but im still trying i recovered every Platformy but my Microsoft jeszcze nie but i have my laptop id you know i games purchaches recrpit
account hacked alias changed helpp nothin work
my account was hacked and the alias and password were changed by a hacker, this is his email here "pe*****@condrenlho.com". Can you help me? I have screenshots of the game key (Forza Horizon 6) from G2A, I have the hacker's IP address and a few other things. I’ve already tried everything, I can provide any information, like device number, but please help me recover my account. I don’t have access to this account because when I enter my email it says the account doesn’t exist. Helpppp
Windows dla domu | Inne | Zabezpieczenia i prywatność
Odpowiedzi: 2
Sortuj według: Najnowsze
-
Carl-L 23,100 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
2026-09-04T06:30:37.07+00:00 Disclaimer: This is the forum for pl-pl locale. However, I will answer you in English since the thread is in English.
Hello Jan Puszkiewicz,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas. Usually, when the alias has been changed, the account is unrecoverable. However, you can still try to submit a recovery form at aka.ms/recovermyaccount to see if there are any chances.
Thank you for your understanding.