2026 Tax Residency Certificate — Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited

Kwiecien, Krzysztof 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-08-12T11:24:56.4+00:00

Hello,

Please provide the Certificate of Tax Residency for calendar year 2026 for the entity that invoices our account: Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited.

The certificate is needed to apply the Poland–Ireland double tax treaty (withholding tax / WHT).

Please contact me via private message and I will share the invoice details (invoice number, billing profile, company data) needed to identify the account.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | Subskrypcja, konto, rozliczenia | Do użytku biznesowego | Windows
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Aetherin 2,665 Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2026-08-12T11:44:35.9533333+00:00

    (This is a Polish forum, but I noticed that you originally posted your question in English, so please allow me to reply in English to make the discussion easier and smoother for us. Thank you very much for your understanding.)

    Good day @Kwiecien, Krzysztof,

    I understand your request. In my experience, Microsoft moderators in this forum usually have access to the relevant documentation that they can share with you, or they can advise on the correct process for obtaining Microsoft tax-related certificates.

    Therefore, @Daniel-Vo, could you please assist the original poster with obtaining the 2026 Tax Residency Certificate for Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited via private message?

    I also hope you will receive a response soon, Kwiecien, Krzysztof!

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?


Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.