microsoft account blocked and support cant fix it due to 2 step verification

Mateusz Kudyba 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-08-11T13:44:48.0866667+00:00

my account got blocked and I contacted the support team and they told me they can't do anything due to having 2 step verification. While I have the backup code I dont know where to use them because it doesnt let me log in in the first place and just shows the account blocked page

this is the message:

Hello, 

 

We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as TSV takes the account recovery completely out of control of customer service. We are unable to remove the TSV or make any changes to the security information on the account due to security protocols set up on the account and accepted in the Microsoft Services agreement when the account was created. 

  

The only option we have is to permanently suspend this account to prevent any further use of the account. I have verified that the account is suspended and will remain so. 

  

Although this may not be the resolution you were expecting, unfortunately, it is the only resolution we can provide. 

  

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during the resolution of the issue. 

 

This ticket will now be closed. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to submit a new request. 

  

Sincerely, 

 

Faye

Microsoft Online Safety 

Windows dla domu | Inne | Zabezpieczenia i prywatność
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Emma1-N 13,430 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
    2026-08-12T04:00:41.7833333+00:00

    Please note that this is Polish Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Polish. However, I will still provide an answer on English based on your initial response.  If you want me to post in Polish, please let me know.  


    Welcome Mateusz Kudyba,

    I’m really sorry you're facing this situation. I can understand how frustrating and disappointing it must be, especially after taking the extra precaution of enabling two-step verification and keeping a backup recovery code, only to be informed that the account cannot be recovered. 

    Based on the response you received from Microsoft Online Safety, the account has already undergone a review and was determined to remain permanently suspended. The message also states that, because Two-Step Verification was enabled, Microsoft Support is unable to remove the security protections or make changes to the account's security information.  

    How to get a Microsoft account recovery code | Microsoft Support 

    Microsoft account has been locked | Microsoft Support 

    While I realize this is likely not the outcome you were hoping for, the information provided indicates that the review process has been completed and that the suspension decision is final. Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas.  

    Thank you for sharing your experience, and I sincerely sympathize with how difficult it is to lose access to an account under these circumstances.  

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.