Hacked account with changed email

Ryan Slabbert 5 Punkty reputacji
2026-07-21T21:09:05.8+00:00

My Microsoft account has been compromised. Someone gained unauthorized access to my account and changed my password, email address, and security information. I can no longer sign in using my original email address because Microsoft says that the account does not exist.I still have access to the phone number that was previously linked to the account. I have already submitted an account recovery request, but the attacker appears to have canceled the changes to my security information and may still have access to the account.

I am the original owner of this account and I need help recovering it and securing it from the unauthorized person. I can provide additional information to verify my identity and ownership of the account, including the previously linked phone number and other account details.

Windows dla domu | Inne | Zabezpieczenia i prywatność
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2026-07-23T01:30:18.6233333+00:00

    Disclaimer: you're posting on a Poland locale forum and using another language, therefore I will engage using the same language as the original post.

    Hi Ryan Slabbert,

    I understand how concerning this situation must be, especially when an unauthorized person has changed the password, email address, and security information associated with your Microsoft account.

    Based on the information you provided, it appears that your Microsoft account has been fully compromised. Since you no longer have access to the account and the sign-in alias has been changed, the Microsoft account recovery process is the primary recovery method available for personal Microsoft accounts.

    If you have already submitted an account recovery request, I recommend continuing to work through that process and providing as much information as possible about the account, including the phone number that was previously linked to it, previous passwords, billing information (if applicable), and any other account details that may help verify ownership:

    If the recovery attempts continue to be unsuccessful, you may contact Microsoft Support directly:

    • Visit  Contact Us - Microsoft Support 
    • Select the product or service you're having issue with.
    • Click  Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help  and select  Contact Support  below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab, and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to  Confirm.
    • Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    Please kindly note that this is a public community forum, I do not have the ability, tools to unblock, recover accounts or bypass security. Only Microsoft’s official recovery process can restore access. 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.