Can't access BitLocker recovery key because security information change is pending

Patryk Zimniak 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-07-13T13:02:56.63+00:00

I own the laptop. I know my Microsoft account password and I have access to my Gmail address. I lost access to my old phone number years ago. I started the security information replacement process, and now I cannot access the BitLocker Recovery Key page because it says I must wait until 10 August 2026. My Windows 11 PC is stuck in Safe Mode and requires the BitLocker recovery key to repair it. Is there any way Microsoft Support can verify my identity and restore access sooner?

Windows dla domu | Windows 11 | Zabezpieczenia i prywatność
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najstarsze
  1. EmilyS726 271.4K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2026-07-13T14:04:19.0133333+00:00

    Unfortunately the wait time cannot be bypassed. Support doesn’t have access to help either manually. Sorry.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.